Advanced Security Integrated - Replace and Upgrade 4 Security Cameras

contacted this company to upgrade and replace 4 security cameras at my home at a cost of $929.33. 1.

The night vision on two of the four cameras did not work at all (see picture). Pat returned to my house to open up the cameras and adjust the interior settings. The night vision still did not work. Finally, Pat replaced those two cameras.

He informed me that the distributor had told him that other dealers had had the same problem with this camera. Pat is now fond of saying there was a "slight" lighting issue with the night vision on those cameras. 2. The night vision on the replacement cameras was an improvement but still did not work properly.

I told him I wanted those two replaced with a comparable camera or a refund of one-half my money since those two cameras accounted for half the job. Pat told me that he would have to rewire and upgrade my entire system at an additional cost, of course, or replace the cameras with a much more expensive model. I asked him to talk to my son because the situation was too stressful for me. Pat refused to talk to my son.

However, in the same email, said that my son should call him at night from my house so that Pat could walk him through the adjustment of the interior settings of the camera. I thought that's what I paid Pat to do. Pat later insinuated that I should get up on a ladder and make the adjustments myself (I am disabled). 3.

Pat finally agreed to replace the cameras with comparable camera and we set a time. I asked for the make and model of the replacement cameras. The retail cost of the camera was over $100.00 less and operated at less than 1/2 the capacity of what I paid for. I would be losing over $200.00 on this deal plus suffer in quality.

Pat installed the first set of cameras nearly 3 months ago and he refuses to honestly resolve the problem.

I have never been the victim a bait and switch scam like this one. I am astounded by the shady, dishonest attempt by this company to swindle me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advanced Security Integrated Security System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I just want people to know what they are getting into with this company..

I didn't like: Attemp at bait and switch.

• Security Cameras Albuquerque
  • Albuquerque Alarms And Security
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 29, 2016.